Victoria Knowles-Lacks is the founder of the Ladies Shooting Club and The Shotgun & Chelsea Bun Club. She considers herself a keen game shooter and is happiest in the field, on a sim day or seeing other women get in to shooting.
- Which discipline(s) do you shoot?
Sporting. I used to shoot a fair bit of skeet, but as I’ve got busier I tend to save my shooting for simulated game days and I do about 10 over the summer and then I’m into game. Although, these days I get as much joy from watching others as I do from being out with a gun myself.
- How did you get into shooting?
I went on my first ever game shoot with a boy from Young Farmers, I was hooked. My Uncle was my real ‘in’ into the sport. I’d go along with him to Hereford & Worcester Shooting Ground for lessons and the rest is history.
- Biggest achievement to date: There are way too many! I guess being able to follow my heart and share my passion with nearly 20,000 women is pretty epic! That and National Ladies’ Shooting Day.
- Anyone you’d like to shout out to:
All of my girls who have stuck with me over the years, the hosts, the grounds and our sponsors. Seriously, we wouldn’t be there without them.
- Blog / Social Profiles / Get in touch etc. Instagram @victoriaknowleslacks