Kath talks about the importance of gun fit and how losing an amazing two and half stone, she wasn’t as consistent because she was changing shape and shares her tip on gun fit and when to get it done!
Which discipline(s) do you shoot?
- I enjoy shooting any discipline but have specialised in Trap. I’ve represented England in DTL and ABT and GB for Universal Trench which I’ll be concentrating on in 2019.
How did you get into shooting?
- My Dad! He was my biggest inspiration and fan. I used to go out Pigeon shooting with him when I was little, I once got sent home from school as I’d been bitten by midges in the hide and they thought I had something infectious!
Biggest achievement to date:
- Tough to choose: winning a Perazzi High Tech Elle which I then used to gain a GB team place and win World ladies team silver!
Anyone you’d like to shout out to (coach, sponsors etc) :
- Bryan and Rosie at Malmo/Cheddite UK, Ed Lyons Sports Vision, Perazzi UK and Mark at Hazel Bank who is my brother from another mother!!
What’s your big shooting goal?
- Another GB cap for UT and more domestic and international success (and fun!).
Blog / Social Profiles / Get in touch etc.
- I have my own Facebook page and also run the page for Universal Trench Great Britain. I’ve just become the UT discipline representative on the BITCSF board so I’m on a mission to get my people shooting UT!